On this week’s podcast, we have chef Marc O’Neil. Marc discovered his love of cooking at the age of 5 when his brother taught him how to cook bacon. He eventually starting working in kitchens, from Burger King to The Westin at BWI. Now he has his own business, focusing on keto meal prep, and events specializing in upscale comfort food.
In this episode:
· Being a boss and building your brand
· Looking at multiple streams of income in the food industry
· Mental health and substance abuse in the foodservice industry
· Having a community of chefs to lean on, even when you work by yourself
· Being aware of what you post on social media
· Support vs consumerism
CONNECT WITH US
Check out our other website https://chefswithoutrestaurants.org
If you want to support the show, our Venmo name is ChefWoRestos and can be found at https://venmo.com/ChefWoRestos. If you enjoy the show, have every received a job through one of our referrals, have been a guest, been given complimentary Chefs Without Restaurants swag, or simply want to help, it would be much appreciated. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Outro music provided by podcast guest Dylan Ubaldo (check out Toyomansi)